Our mission is to help customer-facing organisations achieve sustained improvements in operational effectiveness and customer engagement.
We enable our customers to achieve significant performance improvements, typically of between 20-40%.
Our engagements maximise the effectiveness of customer journeys and employees, through a combined focus on:
- Multi-channel customer journey design
- Forecasting, planning and MI (cost-effective delivery of service level & CX)
- Customer engagement
- Employee engagement and behavioural change, through strong focus on team leader role
We differentiate in the marketplace based on our:
- Evidence-based and insight-driven approach
- Domain and industry subject matter expertise
- Value based proposition (>3 to 1 ROI)
- Demonstrable track record of delivering sustainable economic advantage
- Empathetic approach
Our assignments often begin with an Operational Effectiveness Assessment or Discovery Phase, where we:
- Critically evaluate the operation
- Identify barriers to performance
- Quantify potential for improvement
- Develop the future operating model
- Create business case and roadmap for implementation
Please contact us if you would like to partner with us to identify and deliver improvements to your operation.
Call +44 (0) 161 438 2009
Office: 130 Old Street, London EC1V 9BD