Quarterly high street mystery shopping campaigns for a national telco delivering CX and process compliance metrics identifying training and process improvement opportunities
1. Client Benefits
- Nationwide insight to their customers instore experience and their employees adherence to the ‘Sales Journey’ framework designed to maximise revenue potential
- Atlantic Insight, after their initial engagement have now been retained throughout 2019 – 2020 to continually monitor and report on national customer engagement and process compliance
2. Introduction to Project
- Our client is part of a global brand that retails media services that include cable television and mobile cellular phones. They operate 100+ high street stores throughout the UK including Northern Ireland. The brand is synonymous with high end retail in the UK and their customers demand first class service.
- In late 2019 the brand created and rolled out a new sales journey framework to their store network, designed to increase customer engagement, sales conversion and cross selling of their multi-channel services
- Atlantic Insight in partnership with the client, designed a bespoke customer experience/process compliance survey to objectively measure the adoption and effectiveness of the new sales journey framework at individual store and regional management level
- Bespoke digital surveys were created to objectively measure in-store CX and process compliance
- Agents were selected from a database of over 4000 mystery shopping agents to survey 80 national stores and mall based kiosks from Cornwall to Dundee
- A reporting suite was created to score CX and process at each stage of the customer ‘Sales Journey’ from initial contact through to resolution
- The survey results were broken down by area, store and survey category e.g. staff, merchandising, sales process etc. with store performance ranked top to bottom
- Data from the surveys were evaluated alongside existing sales performance and NPS data sets that identified further training and process improvement opportunities
Please contact us if you would like to partner with us to identify and deliver improvements to your operation.
Call +44 (0) 203 086 8004
Office: 130 Old Street, London EC1V 9BD