Multichannel customer insight and competitor benchmarking program delivering improved customer engagement and market benchmarks.
1. Client Benefits
- The results were presented to the client in both executive summary and data rich formats that allowed them to benchmark their customer experience performance internally and within market context.
- Time to navigate IVR was reduced by 25% for the customers
- Skills gaps for services were identified allowing the client to put in place targeted coaching
2. Introduction to Project
- An Atlantic Insight partner was engaged to objectively measure customer feedback across voice and digital platforms for a UK media company and two of their competitors.
- The client is a British company that provides people with information about their options for receiving terrestrial TV and advice on reception and equipment. The company also handles day-to-day technical management of the Electronic Programme Guide (EPG), allocates channel numbers and manages the launch of new services and multiplexes onto the platform.
- The objective was to benchmark the client’s performance versus their competitors and provide recommendations to improve the quality and effectiveness of their customer engagement strategy.
- Channel specific digital CX surveys and engagement scenarios were created.
- Agents were selected from a database of over 4000 mystery shopping agents to record over 300 interactions with our clients and their nearest competitor’s customer service centres.
- A reporting suite was created to score CX at each stage of the customer journey from initial contact through to resolution
- Opportunities were observed to streamline processes, increase speed of service and improve the customer experience
Please contact us if you would like to partner with us to identify and deliver improvements to your operation.
Call +44 (0) 203 086 8004
Head Office: 130 Old Street, London EC1V 9BD