Design and implementation of CX and regulatory compliance quality standards at a multichannel contact centre of a globally-recognised prestige retailer.
1. Client Benefits
- The client was able to target key service differentiation factors from their nearest competitors realising significant potential to capture market share
- The client was able to leverage a class leading combination of people, process and tools to enhance the customers multichannel experience
- A reporting suite to monitor quality standards at individual, team and channel level
- Skills gaps for services were identified allowing the client to put in place targeted coaching
2. Introduction to Project
- An Atlantic Insight partner designed and project managed the introduction of multichannel quality standards for a new 80FTE contact centre in Edinburgh
- The client is a globally renowned prestige retail company that selling luxury clothing and homewares through a national chain of stores and online
- The brand is synonymous with high end retail in the UK and their customers demand first class service.
- The objective was to benchmark the client’s performance versus their competitors through a targeted mystery shopping programme and using the findings, design and implement a set of multichannel quality assurance standards for their contact centre
- Channel specific digital CX surveys and engagement scenarios were created.
- Agents were selected from a database of over 4000 mystery shopping agents to record over 300 interactions with our clients and their nearest competitor’s customer service centres.
- A reporting suite was created to score CX at each stage of the customer journey from initial contact through to resolution
- Opportunities were observed to streamline processes, increase speed of service and improve the customer experience
- We worked with the client analysing their contact types and customer service processes and aligning these to their company values
- We created bespoke standards unique to each contact channel and process along with supporting materials such as the contact centre ‘Standards Companion’
- Accompanying the standards, we built a suite of Excel based management information reports to track and identify performance trends
- Throughout 2015 we worked onsite supporting the rollout and day to management of the new standards including leading the initial calibration sessions
Please contact us if you would like to partner with us to identify and deliver improvements to your operation.
Call +44 (0) 203 086 8004
Office: 130 Old Street, London EC1V 9BD